Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Im a pilot at zero four flight school in margate,currently studying for my commercial pilots licence. I really love muscle cars and hope to oneday own a 1967 mustang fastback,its also my dream to get into an international airline as the pilot in command.

01/03/2012

Being a pilot and a resturant owner? Why not?

Its always been my dream to fly, and now im chasing that dream like never before. Its the most amazing feeling in the world to do what you love doing, but another dream of mine is to own a resturant and if i succeed in my flying career i want to open a resturant someday. my inspiration for cooking comes from watching Gordon Ramsays kitchen nightmares and Jamie Oliver at home, imagine coming home after an amazing flight and jumping into your car to go and see how well your resturant is doing, ofcourse im a long way away from that but no one is stopping my dreams from becoming a reality and i want this site to be enjoyable for everyone and also be here as a source of inspiration and encouragement to never stop doing what you love.

No comments: