Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Im a pilot at zero four flight school in margate,currently studying for my commercial pilots licence. I really love muscle cars and hope to oneday own a 1967 mustang fastback,its also my dream to get into an international airline as the pilot in command.

07/12/2014

Hi Everyone,

So it has been ages since I posted on this blog site and I just remembered how much fun I had creating it and posting on it. Since my last post (2 years ago!!!) I have left zero four flight school and returned to live in Johannesburg, I now work for a company called Air-Tec as a flight performance officer and ill be posting a lot more about my past flights to Durban and back, failures iv experienced and the long hard road iv been on to find a job that gives me an opportunity to fly someday.

Hope you all the forthcoming blogs, and take the journey with me as I learn to become a para-glider pilot early next year.

No comments: